- The TP4056 1A Li-Ion Lithium Battery Charging Module – Mini B USB is a 3.7V lithium battery charger module has onboard Mini USB interface. With Mini-USB onboard connector, you can directly connect to computer USB port for battery charging. If USB is not available you can use an external source voltage at IN+/IN- pads, great for DIY projects. It is small size and lightweight.
- This breakout board does not have Overcurrent protection.
- Connect Ampere meter in series with 5V input end.
- The charging current is best to be 0.37 times of the battery capacity,
- Charging wire can’t be too thin or too long while interfacing.
- Make sure the board has good contact with the battery.
- Chip at work about 60 degrees fever is normal.
- Input reverse connection has no effect on the chip. Rather the output (battery’s) reverse connection will burn out the chip.
- Charging indicator: RED LED charging, BLUE LED full Charged
- Charge Current: 1A (default), modify the onboard resistor to adjust the charging current according to the table below.
- Use mature charging chip TP4056 for simple peripheral circuits, good protection performance, and high charging accuracy.
- Fully machinery automated processing, all patch parts manufacturing.
- Charging current can be adjusted by just changing the circuit board’s fixed resistors. It can change the output to the 100mA-1000mA, very conveniently.
General Specification Charging accuracy (%) 1.5 Charging method Linear Full Charge Voltage (V) 4.2 Height (mm) 6 Input Voltage (V) 4.5-5.5 Length (mm) 25 Operating Temperature (°C) -10 to 85 Rated Power (W) 4.2 Weight (gm) 3 Width (mm) 19 Shipment Weight 0.005 kg Shipment Dimensions 3 × 2 × 1 cm
Package Includes :
1 x TP4056 5V Mini USB Charger Module