A neodymium magnet (also known as NdFeB, NIB or Neo magnet), the most widely used type of rare-earth magnet, is a permanent magnet made from an alloy of neodymium, iron and boron to form the Nd2Fe14B tetragonal crystalline structure. Developed independently in 1982 by General Motors and Sumitomo Special Metals, neodymium magnets are the strongest type of permanent magnet commercially available. Due to different manufacturing processes, they are also divided into two subcategories, namely sintered NdFeB magnets and bonded NdFeB magnets. CityTech BD
Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
The strongest permanent magnets are known as neodymium magnets and are made from an alloy of neodymium, iron and boron. Permanent magnets are difficult to magnetize as unlike magnetically soft materials their atomic magnetic domains aren't easily aligned but once they are aligned, they remain so indefinitely
48mm dia x 4.5mm Thick x 7mm hole (3.5mm inner hole) N35 Super Strong Ring Neodymium Magnets Rare Earth Powerful Magnet
Neodymium magnets can jump together, pinch the skin and cause serious injuries. Neodymium magnets are brittle – and can easily shatter and break. Keep neodymium magnets away from anyone with a pacemaker. Neodymium magnet dust and powder are flammable.
CityTech BD CityTech BD CityTech BD CityTech BD CityTech BD CityTech BD CityTech BD CityTech BD
- Acoustic field: the speaker, receiver, microphone, alarm, stage audio, car audio and so on.
- Electronics: permanent magnetic actuator vacuum circuit breakers, magnetic relays, meter, meter, sound meter, a reed switch, sensors.
- Electrical field: VCM, CD / DVD-ROM, generators, motors, servo motors, micro-motors, motors, vibration motors.
- Machinery and equipment: magnetic separation, magnetic crane, magnetic machinery.
- Healthcare: MRI scanners, medical equipment, magnetic health products and so on.
- Other industries: magnetized Wax, pipe descaling, magnetic fixture, automatic mahjong machine, magnetic locks, doors and window magnetic, magnetic luggage, leather magnetic toys, magnetic tools, gifts and packaging. CityTech BD
- Neodymium Magnets are incredibly powerful for their size,
- Neodymium magnets are the strongest permanent, rare-earth magnets commercially available today
- High magnetic strength,
- Resistance to demagnetization
- Low cost and versatility
|Composite||Rare Earth Magnet|
|Magnetized direction||Through thickness|
|Size||48mm dia x 4.5mm Thick x 7mm (3.3 mm inner) hole|
|Shipment Weight||0.055 kg|
|Shipment Dimensions||12 × 8 × 2.5 cm|
Please allow 5% measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
Package Includes :
1 x Neodymium Countersunk Ring Magnet 48X4.5