The 1602 LCD Board Keypad Shield is sometimes called navigation shield because it comes with 6 momentary push buttons for menu navigation. Besides the push button, it also includes a 2×16 LCD.
This is a very popular LCD Keypad shield for Arduino and other variants. It includes a 2×16 LCD display and 6 momentary push buttons. Pins 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 are used to interface with the LCD. The onboard LED indicates power on.
- The LCD Keypad shield is developed for Arduino compatible boards, to provide a user-friendly interface that allows users to go through the menu, make selections etc.
- It consists of a 1602 white character blue backlight LCD.
- The keypad consists of 6 keys select, up, right, down, left and reset.
- To save the digital IO pins, the keypad interface only uses one ADC channel.
- The key value is read out through a 5 stage voltage divider. CityTech BD
General SpecificationOperating Voltage (VDC)5Push Buttons5Reset ButtonYES (Separate)LCD Model1602Characters16Character ColorWhiteBacklightBlueShield PCB Dimensions (mm)80×58Total Height (mm)26Weight (gm)45Shipment Weight0.05 kgShipment Dimensions6 × 5 × 4 cm CityTech BD
Package Includes :
1 x 1602 LCD Board Keypad Shield