The ESP32 Dev Board CH340 - USB-C is a type of development board designed for use with the ESP32 microcontroller, which is a popular choice for IoT and embedded systems projects. The CH340 refers to the USB to serial converter chip used on the board, which allows for communication with the ESP32 via a USB connection.
The board features a USB Type-C port, which is used to connect the board to a computer or other device for programming and debugging. The USB Type-C connector provides a reversible plug orientation, which can make it easier to connect the board without worrying about which way the plug is oriented.
The board also includes a variety of other features, including a built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth module for wireless connectivity, a micro-USB port for power, and a series of headers for connecting various sensors, modules, and other components.
The ESP32 Dev Board CH340 - USB-C is compatible with the Arduino IDE, which makes it easy to write and upload code to the board. It can be used for a wide range of applications, including home automation, robotics, and sensor networks.. CityTech BD
Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
- USB Type-C port: The board features a USB Type-C port for easy connectivity and data transfer.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth: The board has a built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth module for wireless connectivity.
- Low power consumption: The ESP32 chip on the board is designed for low power operation, making it a good choice for battery-powered projects.
- Arduino-compatible: The board can be programmed using the Arduino IDE, which is a popular platform for building embedded systems.
- Extensive I/O: The board has a wide range of I/O pins and headers for connecting sensors, motors, and other components.
- IoT devices: The ESP32 Dev Board CH340 - USB-C is commonly used for IoT projects that require wireless connectivity and low-power operation.
- Home automation: The board can be used to build home automation systems that allow you to control your lights, thermostat, and other appliances using a mobile app or web interface.
- Robotics: The ESP32 Dev Board CH340 - USB-C can be used to control motors, sensors, and other components in robotic projects.
- Wearable technology: The board's low power consumption and small form factor make it a good choice for wearable projects.
- Smart agriculture: The board can be used to build systems for monitoring soil moisture, temperature, and other environmental factors in agricultural settings. CityTech BD
|Microprocessor||32-bit 240 MHz|
|SPI Flash||4 MByte (32Mbit)|
|SRAM in RTC||16 KB|
|Power||USB Type-C Connector, or via pin header|
|Buttons||Reset and User/Firmware|
|LED||User and Power|
|USB Type-C connector||Yes|
|Virtual USB port||CH340|
|Dimensions||51.5 x 28.5mm|
|Shipment Weight||0.010 kg|
|Shipment Dimensions||11 × 8 × 3 cm|
Please allow 5% measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
- Installing ESP-32 in Arduino IDE
- ESP-32 Arduino Sample Code
- ESP32 WROOM 32 Datasheet
- ESP-32 Which IO Pins Should you use?
- Blinking an LED with ESP-32 - 3 Steps
- Installing MicroPython
- Additional Information
- ESP32-DEV Dimensions and Pin Spacing
1 x ESP32 Dev Board CH340 - USB-C