It is a 1 Channel 5V Relay Board Module. The relay normally open interface maximum load: AC 250V/10A, DC 30V/10A. It has a trigger current of 5mA, and module working voltage of DC 5V. Each channel of the module can be triggered by a jumper to set a high level or a low level. Fault-tolerant design, even if the control line is disconnected, the relay will not move. With status indicator: power (green), 1-channel relay status indicator (red). All module size interfaces can be directly connected through the terminal block, which is convenient and practical. CityTechBD
- 5V 1-Channel Relay interface board, and each one needs 15-20mA Driver Current
- Equipped with high-current relay, AC250V 10A ; DC30V 10A
- It has a relay status indicator led Power LED(Green), 1 relay status indicator LED(Red)
- Relay control interface by single-chip IO.
- Low-level suction close, high-level release.
- Easy to use, simple 3 line structure.
- Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller (Arduino , 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic)
|Operating Voltage (VDC)||3 ~ 5|
|Trigger Voltage (VDC)||5|
|Trigger Current (mA)||20|
|Switching Voltage (VAC)||250@10A|
|Switching Voltage (VDC)||30@10A|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||-40 to 85|
|Opt. Relative Humidity(RH)||20% ～ 85%|
|Storage condition (℃)||– 65 to 175|
|Shipment Weight||0.018 kg|
|Shipment Dimensions||8 × 5 × 2 cm|
1 x 1 Channel 5V Relay Board Module